Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Wedding and a Hurricane

This passed weekend was a whirlwind of a weekend. One of my dearest friends got married, Ella was the flower girl (a job she took very seriously) and I was a bridesmaid. Em was supposed to get married in Houston but due to Hurricane Ike, she was forced to move the wedding to Dallas and find new vendors, flowers, church, reception all in about 48 hrs. Em is such a trooper! The wedding turned out really nice and was soooo much fun, a little too much fun if you know what I mean! Ella was a stunning flower girl and waved like a celebrity the whole time by the alter! That's my girl! At the wedding Em had a photo booth set up, you could take as many as you wanted, it printed two copies, one was for you and one was put in a book for the bride and groom. It was such a cool idea. Ella took around 100 photos! She was on a first name basis with the photo booth guy. Bennet was in attendance and was such a ham. I was really concerned with how he would do with so many people but he was fine, he did all his tricks, the boys got a mad wink! I am so glad that this weekend was such a success for Em and Derek they are such wonderful people that really deserved a special night for just them. Congrats Em, I love you! (not that you'll be reading this b/c your sitting on a beach somewhere in Hawaii-slut!) Can I say slut on my blog?




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Soucys said...

The photo booth idea is so creative and so cute- love it! Ella is a cutie- what a ham!!!

Amy said...

Your family is beautiful! The photo booth idea is so great...I have heard of it before. Oh if only I could re-do our wedding... I would do so many things different. Same guy, just different wedding. :)

Oh , and you are funny.... why haven't I been reading your blog before?