Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Four years, nine months ago, I found out the most life changing news. I learned that I was pregnant with my little angel Ella. My story is not that 'perfect' picture of how your supposed to do things but then again anyone that knows me knows that I usually do things a bit differently than most. At the time I was living in College Station, working as a Real Estate agent, living with three college students. Jason and I were carry on a long distance relationship and never expected to become parents. We were both living lives that were not focused on God, we were focused on ourselves. I was happy, sad, feeling a ton of loss, and a ton of gain at the same time. It was very confusing, hard, embarrassing, and humbling. Never in all my life would I have thought that it would have worked out this way. Through this unexpected turn, Jason came to know Christ, we have been happily married (most the time, haha) for almost 4 years, we have a wonderful daughter, and now a wonderful son. God is so faithfully when you trust in him. What a wonderful blessing, Ella's surprise was to us.

Ella is such a blessing to us. She is such a bright, cheerful, funny little girl. She amazes me everyday with her humor, her kind heart, her 'adult like' vocab and how well she has slipped into her big sister role! I am so proud of her. I wish that time would stand still and she would stay 4 forever. I have never realized how important each day is until recently, what a blessing time is. So, happy birthday angel!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!!!

1 comment:

mama becca said...

I just read through your story and I think it's really beautiful. God can bring beauty from any life circumstance, and he clearly did that. lovely... thanks for sharing!
becca