Tuesday, April 29, 2008

About Ashley

Hi. It is hard to sit here and sum up who I am and put it into paragraph form. If your on this site I suppose your interested in either horses, photography, adoption or family.

I've been married to my wonderful husband, Jason, for four years. We live in Texas on what some people call a compound. Me, my sister's family, and my parents all sharing one big farm!

We have two children. Ella who is four years old, and Bennet who is two.

I started this blog to journal my experience of adopting our son. It was a place to share my frustrations, my fears, and my excitement. The blog community has been a wonderful place to meet other adoptive parents, keep up with their families and to learn in parenting from others. During our adoption the amazing outreach of prayers and encourgement from total strangers was incredible.

My blog is now more of a journal of our lives together. Daily life, the good, the bad, and the ugly!

A huge part is now about my photography. It has been an amazing way to express myself, a way to be creative and to document our life and lives of others. I absolutely adore being a photographer and look forward to seeing what is in store for Ashgene Photography.

I love horses, I love a good nap on a rainy day. I never get to spend enough time with friends. I love a good glass of wine.

I enjoy reading comments you leave so don't be shy!

No comments: