Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Homestudy...check!

One step closer...our home study was today and went very well...I think anyways! The woman doing our study came to the house around 9 this morning so we were up around 6:30 to get prepared. Sleepy head Ella was still snoozing at 8:15, so I had to wake the little bum up to get her ready. She was really sweet, and polite, and just kept saying, 'wheres my baby sister?' I guess you know what she's hoping for! We talked awhile about our family, our expectations, life after we adopt, etc. Then she talked to us one on one. I went first, then Jason...scary I know. Really though he did great, charming her the whole way through. She left around noon and said she'd have our report soon. So I am feeling great, it was a breeze and now we're just trying to get all of our paperwork finished! Next on my to-do list is the doctor tomorrow, which I'm freaking out about. I'm a bit phobic of going to the doctor so this is a huge deal, I HATE any kind of appointments where people I don't know touch me including but not limiting: dentists, dermatologists, chiropractors, physicians, however some how I do find the strength to love facials, pedicures, manicures, massages...wish me luck.

1 comment:

Stephanee Potts said...

So glad it went good today. I can't wait to meet this baby! It is going by so fast though - it seems like we were just talking about the idea of it! Talk to you soon.