Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Time




Something about spring time always brings out the 'spring' cleaner in me. Today I spent the morning cleaning out the kids closets, going through toys and clothes. I'm sure that now that I have put away their winter clothes we will get another cold snap, its just the way it goes. Every year during hay bailing time the minute we get the bails on the ground it starts to rain, go figure! I do love the feeling of knowing that all the kids toys are in their proper places and that all their clothes is hung in order, it just makes me feel good. Now, I'll try and not get too attached, I'm sure by this evening all will have gone a muck and Bennet will have pulled down his clothes and Ella will have gone through all her toys and put them where she thinks they belong, but for now we have order. People that know me wouldn't call me a clean freak or well organized however deep down there is a clutter phoebe just waiting to get out, and today she is peeking through!

No comments: