Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Tree

Heres the thing...I think that I have some great gifts, but one thing that I just can't seem to get good at is keeping my poor, poor, potted plants alive and healthy.

Exhibit A:


This is my sad little rosemary tree. Her name is 'little tree' (thanks Ella), she started out as a healthy, happy, fully green tree, happily thriving at Lowes. Me and Ella purchased her brought her home and now just look at her. Brown, dying, sad but still holding on. She's a fighter! I've tried to blame it on a fungus, that she really wasnt all that healthy to begin with but the truth is that I just didnt give her water. Thats right, I starved little tree until she was brown and half way dead, I am ashamed. Lowes shouldn't be allowed to sell me anymore plants.

Ella told me today that she really needs water to be happy. I gave her a big glass and literally heard her sigh with relief! Maybe this spring i'll be a better gardener to little tree...and all the others, unfortunately I have Exhibit B, C, and D.

1 comment:

Stephanee&Zach said...

Very funny :) Poor little tree but I bet she will forgive you. Love your new blog look!