Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Changes for Ethiopia Program - EDITED

As many of you heard Ethiopia is changing their policies on Single parent adoption. I feel so terrible for those that are waiting, that are in the process, that now run into this road bump. With that, I came across this blog that has written an entry that I completely agree with. I think she really puts a good reality to people's own insecurities. Go check it out. Its a bit of a contravertial topic so beware! http://expandingalbertsons.blogspot.com/2008/10/battle-against-legalism.html - here is the link that will take you to the right entry!

1 comment:

mama becca said...

Hey there!
I just came across your blog again and saw my blog... yes, it's a veeerrrryyyyyy controversial opinion, so you're right to ask folks to sort of "beware"... many don't agree, but that's okay. It's good to stretch our thinking sometimes, right?
If people want to read the "controversial" post, go to my blog, and you'll have to go to "older posts" until you get to "Battle Against Legalism". (the most recent stuff is me taking a break from controversy :).
Hope you all are well!
becca