Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kinley Pics

I know, I've been a really bad blogger but honestly I just haven't had much to say, life has been pleasantly boring!

My sis is home with all her kids in tow, they are adjusting to life as a family of SEVEN. Steph is homeschooling the girls (besides allee) and has been busy with that. On Tuesday's she watches my two while I give Katya and Nastya horse lessons. They are doing SOOO well, they are very naturally athletic and balanced, plus Nastya is animal obsessed which always helps! I was a bit worried at how I was going to teach someone that could speak english but its been fine, like a fun game of charades! It really has been a great way to bond with the girls on my own turf and be able to help in their journey through the amazing power of horsey love!

As for little miss Ella and mr. Bennet, they are doing great! Each day I see them bond more and more. It is so nice to hear Ella say that she has missed her brother the whole day (while at school). It is also so nice to see Bennet hug on her and her hug back instead of give a look of, 'who does he think he is'. Bennet is also being babysat once a week by my cousin who is going to school at SWT. She has been such a blessing, it is so nice to know that he is in good hands and is being well loved on while I get a little bit of sanity back. I tell you its been a bit of an adjustment for me, going from three days a week of childcare, to none! Bennet has also grown so so so much, he is three, yes, three inches taller (thats been in three months) and grown two shoe sizes! I suppose its all the eating he does. Wow can the boy eat!

This past weekend I got to meet my best friend's newest addition to her family, a precious little girl named Kinley. She is so so sweet. I am trying to get into photography and would love to eventually have my own business going so this was a perfect time to get some baby picks! I think they turn out pretty good! Thanks Kinley for your help! This weekend we are going to Houston to Kinley's baptism and my mom will be keeping Bennet for us, we'll see how he does without us for a night!



1 comment:

Stephanee&Zach said...

They love you being their riding teacher and I haven't told you you but Nastya is certain that she wants to quit gymnastics after Christmas and have two lessons :)

Wow! Bennet has changed and grown so much in so many ways - just amazing. I was shocked when I watched your video last night. You are doing such a GREAT job - I know that toddler stage is always challenging :) I loved seeing his and Ella's reunion when I brought her home from school yesterday. He is a happy boy!

Last but certainly not least, you are a really talented photographer. Gorgeous photos. I can't wait for our first photo shoot with you!