Thursday, August 21, 2008

THEY MADE IT!!




They are finally home! What a wonderful day!!!! After an extremely difficult journey, Jason and Toufiq are finally home! Jason said that Toufiq slept for about 6 hours of the journey and cried the rest. He went through three sets of clothes, due to some very dirty diapers, which I'm sure was amazing to change on the plane. The first class flight attendants were less than pleased to have them in their section. But...WHO CARES...they're home! It took Toufiq about five minutes and then he warmed back up to me. He loves his sister and she is thrilled to have them home. Last night went fairly well. He went to bed at 8 and woke up at 5, so all and all not too bad! I will write more later. Thank you so much for all of those that have had us in their prayers, it has been such a long journey bringing him home and we are just so blessed and overjoyed to have this little boy in our lives.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

So glad he is home with you guys and you all are one big happy family now :) He's a perfect fit!

Shelly Roberts said...

OH YEAH!!!!! He's still so stinkin' cute, even with the missing curls. :) OH how I remember the dreaded flight home! Ugh. But so grateful to the Lord for His faithfulness in united you all together finally at last. Blessings~ Shelly

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

Happy your boys finally made it home! I hope you had a steak waiting for Jason... We enjoyed getting to meet you guys and hope to see you again soon.

msl said...

Welcome home Toufig!! Ashley so happy to see you all together - a family of 4! Congratulations!!
Maureen

Jen said...

Welcome home! What a beautiful child.

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

zach left the last comment so I had to say hi too! I am so happy you are all home together. I can't imagine how excited you all must be. How is he settling in? How is he doing with bonding with his sister? I can't wait to hear more about how things are going. Talk to you soon
Erin

Andrea Roberts said...

Fantastic pics! I am so happy you are all together as one big happy family. Yea I miss the head of curls too, but it will grow fast. I admire you Jason, dealing with dirty diapers on an aircraft is no easy chore especially such a long trip. I love you all and cannot wait to make a trip to TX again to see you all.
Love, Momma Andrea xxx ooo

CFA said...

YEA! I am so happy to see that boy back in mamma's arms, and Jason back where he needs to be. Hope you all get to the lake to relax, revel, and REJOICE!

Much love,
The Conners

Unknown said...

So glad that the whole family is together at last!