Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pay it forward



Here is another wonderful pic of our son! This pic was taken by a wonderful family that was my saving grace during a long long long wait. They were kind enough to take a camera card that I sent to them and fill it up with videos and pics of our precious son. It really was such a blessing to get to see some video of him, and to get a glimpse into his world. If there are any families out there that have gotten referrals, I would love do the same and get some pics for you and just love on your babies! Email me at ash_flo@hotmail.com and give me info and I will do my best!

2 comments:

Shelly Roberts said...

Hey guys!! .... I am just SO happy for you. How my heart has ached for you during this long wait. How sweet it is gonna be for you to finally have Toufiq in your arms. I can't wait!! So ..... can you return the favor for us? We have a "son" at Kolfe. While he will never get to be here with us, unless the Lord would to work a miracle that I can't quite imagine, he is still our son in our hearts for sure!! We want so much to send him a small care package. Kolfe will be on your route as you visit orphanages. We would be DELIGHTED if you could take something for him and give him HUGE hugs for us!! He's amazing. email me. robertsfamily@mlgc.com Blessings to you as you prepare to travel on the big plane! ~Shelly

Kimberly Baggett said...

toufiq is just beyond precious! how exciting for you! best of luck!