Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nothing New

This is about the third time that I've started a new post and then quickly realized that I had absolutely nothing to say! With that said I'm sure your thinking... wow this is going to be griping! Honestly I just dont have ANYTHING new going on. Our little boy is getting older and older and feeling so far away, and these 'dog' days of summer are dragging on and on! I did go to Dallas the other weekend. My amazing friend and ex-roommate from college, Emily, is getting married in Sept. so me and my other wonderful friend and ex-roommate from college, Robin, had a road trip for Emily's shower. It was really good to see my girls and get some good catch up time in. Emily is not only hilarious and beautiful but she is also incredibly smart and spent the last 2 1/2 years working to become a PT at Colombia in New York. She totally rocks-just a little shout out Em! Anyways, we are all headed to the River House for the 4th. Its so awesome that this is like the 4th year that we've attended the Wimberely Rodeo, it is sooooo funny there... we're talking clowns, bull riding, even a VFW dance at the end. Do you get any better???

Ok, I know this pic has nothing to do with my post but...this is the sling that we got for Bennet while in Ethiopia, Ella was kind enought to try it out. Is she too big???

4 comments:

graceling said...

How is your back? Obviously getting stronger if you can carry Ella.

Shelly Roberts said...

So good to see a new post! I think of you guys SO often!!!!! My heart aches that you aren't to your little man yet .... but continuing to pray you there! Much love~ Shelly

Anonymous said...

wow Ash, that was so sweet!! It was so good having you girls there :) love you!

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Cute!
I got an Ergo to carry around our big baby girl in but there is no way that I am talking my 6yo son into helping me try it out!
HA!
Here's to hoping that BOTH of our carriers are full of our sweet babies soon!
Blessings,
Kristy