Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Waiting, waiting, and more waiting

Ok so on Friday it will be week five waiting on our court date, uuuugggggh is all I can say. Today I got to go to the doctor for the second time to get our medicals updated. They are expiring in May so we got to redo them. Now if you have read my previous blogs you already know my fear of doctors. I absolutely HATE going to the doctor. Doctors of any kind but especially ob's and the ones that have to take blood. When I made my doctor appt. last week I had my mind made up that I was going to convince him that I didn't really need to be 're-checked' that he could just sign the paper without doing any lab work and without touching me. This of course did not fly. The secretary just looked at me with this blank stare and was like, yeah no way. So then I proceeded to cry. Yes thats right, I cried to the secretary at the ob's office. So its now official, I am no longer handling the wait very well. I think I email Mary on a daily basis with new questions and new concerns secretly hoping that she is going to say, "oh, yeah, I forgot you have a court date and its tomorrow" So far that has not been the case. I was really ok with the waiting for a referral part but this whole court thing is getting out of hand. I got an update on Bennett yesterday and he is doing well, growing fast and getting strong they said. So much that he has been moved to the older children's care center. Jason said he going to be growing a mustache by the time we get to him, haha!! Anyways hopefully we will have some new very very soon!!!!

3 comments:

Shelly Roberts said...

Awwww ... I hear ya guys! .... What a crazy journey, huh?! We will be rejoicing with you when you get word of a court date!!! Hang in there~ Shelly

coffeemom said...

I am praying for a quick court date for you guys!!!! And for peace while waiting, it IS so hard. But it's gonna happen... Hang in there and know you are in our prayers.
Michele G

~Laura~ said...

still no court date? That stinks!!! I was hoping to see an update. with a court date.