Monday, March 31, 2008

Just a Monday freak out!

Okay, so I'm starting to freak out a little today. It has only been two weeks and three days but...I WANT A COURT DATE. I've heard that if you throw yourself a little pity party and blog about it then sometimes you get a court date and if not then its a good way to vent! We got an update on Bennett today, he is doing well, getting tons of attention, walking alot, waving bye-bye, and giving high-fives. I had a dream last night that he was extremely malnourished (like new born baby size but he was 16 months) so this update couldn't have come at a better time. It is amazing to me to see God's hand at work in this. Every step, every delay has been in Gods will. He has never been more apparent in my life.

4 comments:

Susan and Chad said...

Here's hoping for a speedy court date notification! We are with you!

graceling said...

Yea for an update- hoping for word of a court date soon!

Kimberly Baggett said...

so glad you got an update on bennett! surely your court date will be known very soon!

Keva said...

Ashley,
I tried emailing you but it bounced back to me. Please email any questions you may have. I would be very willing to help any way possible.

Keva
trevkeva@hotmail.com