Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We are on the list

As of Dec. 28th (my birthday) we were put on the official waiting list. YEAH!!! I am so excited to be at this stage. Now the real wait begins. Gladney is saying that it is taking anywhere from 3-5 months for a referral.

On a different note, we got home today after a two week stay with my parents. We had such a wonderful time at their house, it was great to leave the horses for a while and just take a little break. It is great to be home though. Ella is loving playing with all of her new toys and i'm loving trying to find room for all the new stuff!

I have tons of pics from Christmas that I'll hopefully get on here later tonight, right now I'm being ask to play Simon Says...

6 comments:

Angie said...

CONGRATS on making it to the waiting stage!!! It won't be long now. What a great year it will be for your family!

Stephanee Potts said...

I'm so excited!!! I seriously cannot wait to see my new little niece's (tell Jason to read that - ha-ha) picture :) i can't wait for your baby to be here. You guys are so awesome and I so appreciate your encouragement and support for us on our rather unexpected journey. But whatever happens with us, it in no way lessens my excitement in your journey. I can't believe what changes a year has brought and who knows what another one will bring... Love you and loved Christmas at Sahalee,
Steph

Natalie Fournet said...

Congrats on making it to this stage. It is an exciting process!! We have been officially waiting 15 weeks now...Natalie

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy...I WANT A BOY!! :) Can't wait. Love you.

Jana said...

very exciting! congrats to you.

A Team said...

This is my first time to your blog. CONGRATS...
I was just doing a little "blog cruzin" and found you :-)

YEA... LET THE WAIT BEGIN.

:-)
Tracie