Monday, October 15, 2007

Finger print time!!

This wed. we are headed to CIS to get our official finger prints! Once we have those done we will just be waiting for our 171 letter, which is the last thing to go in our dossier paperwork. I am really feeling like we're getting close, I can see an end in sight of all this paperwork!!! I am working on redoing ALL of the papers I sent to Kate at KBS because the notary was going to expire too soon. We still need to get a letter from our health isurance and life insurance, photos of me and jason, and one more ref. letter, then we are done!! We are starting to do our education classes, which i'm really pretty excited about, I think some of the lectures should be pretty interesting and helpful.

On a different note...we went and picked some pumkins the other day. Ella's school has a HUGE pumkin patch on the front lawn every year. For those of you that dont know this about me, I love, love, love pumins. I love to decorate with them, cook with them, you name it! So I will admit I went a little nuts. I have pumkins on my front porch, on hay infront of our barn, on the dining table, the coffee table, its a little out of hand!! I just really love fall, the colors, the cooler weather (well not so much here in texas), the leaves starting to fall, its just a great time for slowing down, taking walks.

No comments: