Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Gotta love dads...


There is something amazing about the fashion sense of fathers when it comes to dressing their daughters. Even the most well dressed, fashion forward male cannot seem to put together a cute, even matching outfit for their little girl. Maybe its due to lack of effort, maybe because so many men claim to be 'color blind', I'm not real sure, but WOW is all I can say. So yesterday Ella comes home from school wearing, peach Capri pants, a pink t-shirt that I would ONLY let her wear when playing in the mud which by the way, she has done in it many a times, and then the kicker...her green crocks with ankle socks, yes that's right ankle sock with her crocks!!! Now to his defense we did experience a bit of a cold spell which probably caught him off guard but really, was that the best he could do? Amazing...I guess you just gotta love the effort




2 comments:

Stephanee Potts said...

Awesome outfit Jason - you may even have beat Zach out in the "most creative" category.

Wow Ash, I'm so impressed you already got this done! You really roll with an idea!! I'm sure this will be very entertaining... :) I can't believe I get follow your adoption story by blog!! I thought it would usually just be people I don't really know...

We can't wait to meet our new little niece/nephew/cousin.
Love you,
Steph

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA awesome!! Goodness, I do love Jason Roberts :) Can't wait to see what God has in store for you guys...so exciting! Love you!