Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Georgia on my mind


Meet our newest addition, Georgia. She is a 3month old Basset Hound. I have no idea why I got this puppy, we really didn't need another dog, but come on, look at those eye, those ears, I just had to do it. She like most puppies pees 24/7 so all I do is walk around cleaning up after her, love it! She really is too cute for words, and great entertainment for the kids, so I guess she gets to stay!


Don't worry I'm still alive, I didn't die running the 5k! It was really fun actually, we had to wake up at 4am which was less than fabulous but the run was awesome and their were tons of people. I finished 53 out of 357 women, so not too shabby! I think I addicted to races now, they really are fun! Plus we got to run for a great cause, we were raising money that will go into an adoption fund to help families that are trying to bring children home but needing some financial help. We had great shirts and got to spread the word about adoption!

2 comments:

Heather said...

She is too cute!! I wouldn't have been able to say no either. Kudos on the 5k!!

jeri said...

ok, georgia is too funny. what came over her to sleep on the book pile?????????? adorable.

and the 5K. i am so proud of you and your sister for staying so fit. keep it up. you look fantastic!
mommie