Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Little Nail Painter

 



My sweet neice, Katya, and my sweet nephew Ben came over today. During lunch I randomly asked Katya what she wanted to be when she grew up, this is what was said...

Me: Kayta, what do you want to be when you grow up?

K: I'm not sure, maybe a horse teacher like you.

very sweet, great answer Katya. then i ask Ella.


Me: Ella what do you want to be when you grow up?

E: Ummmm, I want to be a nail painter.


So what I have learned from the conversation is that unlike most kids, wanting to be a firefighter, teacher, doctor, etc, my little Ella wants to be a nail painter. Maybe not a high achiever that one! She must take after her mother and there is nothing wrong with not wanting to be a doctor or firefighter, the world needs pretty nails!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: